Broken Realms: Be'lakor
- Be'lakor reveals his hand and begins his campaign upon the Mortal Realms
- Expanded rules for Slaves to Darkness, Nighthaunt and many other factions
- Contains rules for siege warfare, team-based coalitions, and a narrative campaign
While the Mortal Realms rage under the fires of countless wars, one scorned figure looks to take advantage and further his unknowable agenda. Be'lakor, the Dark Master, whose schemes have had their twisted tendrils in many momentous events, begins to enact the final stages of his grand ambition. With the beleaguered Stormcast who followed Morathi into the Eightpoints making their retreat back across the Bloodwind Spoil, and the Seraphon beginning their own assault upon Archaon's realm, what could the first and greatest of the Daemon Princes have in store?
The third instalment in the Broken Realms series sees the hidden machinations of Be'lakor come to the fore as the Dark Master begins to take a more direct role in the Mortal Realms' events. The dire consequences will ripple across multiple factions, including an unforeseen alliance between Chaos and Death, the march of the Seraphon's Celestial Stampede, and the introduction of siege warfare to Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Inside this 112-page hardback book, you'll find:
- The chilling tale of Be'lakor's grand plan to usurp the Everchosen and take his place as the foremost champion of Chaos
- Rules for the Legion of the First Prince, including an expanded warscroll for Be'lakor himself and updated battle traits, spells and artefacts for his Slaves to Darkness warband
- Coalition of Death rules allowing you to play team-based games including 3 or more players, who may need to team up temporarily to take out a threatening foe while keeping an eye out for their so-called 'allies'
- Six battleplans to help you recreate pivotal moments from the story, as well as Realms of Battle rules to represent the unique locations they were fought in
- Rules to tie the battleplans into a narrative campaign depicting Be'lakor's assault upon the Mortal Realms
- A bounty of warscrolls, warscroll battalions and unit updates for Kharadron Overlords, Fyreslayers, Stormcast Eternals, Disciples of Tzeentch, Nighthaunt, and Seraphon
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.