- The definitive book for Drukhari fans
- Features 27 datasheets, covering units that are available to a Drukhari army
- Includes Warlord Traits, Relics, in-depth Crusade rules and much more
The Drukhari are a decadent race of alien tormentors and raiders. Once part of a galaxy-spanning empire, the Drukhari now indulge in every macabre passion their supreme intelligence can conceive. They consider themselves superior to the galaxy’s other races, and suffer a gnawing sickness of the soul which only the suffering of others can fill. The ranks of the Drukhari are filled with fleet and agile warriors, each armed with weaponry designed to inflict maximum pain, and through their innate poise they raise their torturous form of war into a gruesome artform.
Get ready to launch raids with superior anti-grav vehicles, hideous vat-grown cyborgs, and coteries of venom-shooting killers. Whether you prefer the gang-like cartels of Kabalite Warriors, the gladiatorial Wyches from the arenas or the surgical horror of the Haemonculi (or even a mix of all three!) this book is for you. Along with inspirational photographs of stunningly painted models, it features the background and lore of the Drukhari, and the rules that you need to field them in your games of Warhammer 40,000.
Inside this 120-page codex, you will find:
– The history and dark origins of the Drukhari, their hideous obsessions and the competing factions that vie for power
– A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel Miniatures that displays the martial liveries, hedonistic colours and gruesome appearances seen among the varied power blocs of Commorragh
– A vast range of datasheets providing tabletop rules for units from the Drukhari army
– Army-wide rules and an evocative Crusade section that allow you to transform your collection of Drukhari miniatures into a terrifying force, poised to strike at the galaxy's vulnerable underbelly and reap the spoils
– And more!
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.