I slept in a flame because it made me feel strong, building up my ice to never thaw. Ice to neverrrrr. Ice to neverrrrrr.
This is the mid-range paint of the Chill Out matched set which can be used layered over one of the others or on its own. Ice to Never has a transition from blue to pink to purple.
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save un-used paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to pool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.