This beautiful collectors’ item contains a full epic adventure which can be played both by expert roleplayers using their favourite RPG rules system, and by fans of the Labyrinth who are not roleplayers, using the streamlined rules system included in the book!
The book itself is a lovingly recreated copy of the classic Labyrinth book Sarah owns in the movie, though it is a little bigger as we had a lot of adventure to fit inside! The book contains everything you need to play, including dice right there in the book!
The rules of the game are designed to help new players create characters and get started in the world of storytelling games, but the adventure is designed to be playable in any RPG system with new and veteran players in mind.
The Labyrinth is not a game in which you charge forward, sword raised, and slay all which stands before you. It is a game of cunning, of puzzles and trickery, it is a game where a forthright conversation can get you just as far as brute strength.
With 100 scenes with modular elements the game boasts an impressive replayability, with no scene ever being quite the same on each run through.
In this hardback book you will find:
- A full-length adventure with over 100 varied scenes
- Full rules for creating characters and adventuring in the labyrinth
- Two custom dice included INSIDE the book!
- Written by renowned RPG writer Ben Milton, with guest scenes by Alessio Cavatore, Jack Caesar, Patrick Stuart, & Matt Ward
- Amazing Artwork by Ralph Horsley, Johnny Fraser-Allen & Brian Froud!
- Tools and tables for creating your own adventures within the Labyrinth
- Three colored ribbon markers for tracking progress through the adventure
- Full-color bookmark with rules references and tips
- High-quality cloth cover, the perfect addition to any collector’s bookshelf
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.