Role Playing Games
Magic: The Gathering
Sleeves, Deck Boxes, & More
- Paint Sets
- Turbo Dork
- Citadel: Base Paint
- Citadel: Contrast Paint
- Citadel: Layer Paint
- Citadel: Dry Paint
- Citadel: Shade Paint
- Citadel: Technical Paint
- The Army Painter
- Spray Paint
This set contains:
- 27 push fit plastic miniatures, oonly requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess – including:
- 1x Overlord: An imperious commander of the Necron phalanxes, the Overlord’s authority is absolute. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 10x Necron Warriors: The mainstay of the Necron phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base and has a choice of heads and weapons.
- 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms: Flying hordes of these insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 3x Skorpekh Destroyers: Swift and deadly hunters, Skorpekh Destroyers chase down their prey to carve them apart with their fearsome reaping blades. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 50mm Round Base.
- 1x Canoptek Plasmacyte: A cruel and calculating manipulator of tainted energy, the Plasmacyte is capable of sending its Destroyer kin into a killing frenzy. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 28mm Round Base.
- 1x Primaris Captain: A superlative commander and highly skilled warrior, a Primaris Captain is the commander of an entire company of his battle-brothers. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
-3x Outriders: Take the fight to the enemy flanks from the back of armoured bikes with these far-ranging reconnaissance riders. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 90mm Oval Base.
- The Warhammer 40,000: Elite Manual – your guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, in-depth background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
- A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first battles – transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape! The gaming board also displays several lettered markers designed to work alongside the missions in the Command Manual.
- Range rulers and dice – These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat and more.
- Datasheets provide you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings, and more simple – perfect for when you want to finish off your painted models!
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.Added To Cart :Add To Cart Failed :prouduct successfully added to wishlist !
Davis Grading Guide'
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. '''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. '''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. '''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. '''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''