Role Playing Games
- Advanced Search for Magic, Pokémon, & Yu-Gi-Oh!
- All Pokémon Singles - In-stock
- All MTG Singles - Instock
- All Yu-Gi-Oh! Singles - In-stock
- All Digimon Singles - In-stock
Sleeves, Deck Boxes, & More
Models & Dioramas
- Paint Sets
- Turbo Dork
- Citadel: Base Paint
- Citadel: Contrast Paint
- Citadel: Layer Paint
- Citadel: Dry Paint
- Citadel: Shade Paint
- Citadel: Technical Paint
- The Army Painter
- Spray Paint
- Young Learners
- Children's Books
- Black Library
- Light Novels & Manga
- D&D Books
- Star Wars Books
- Coloring & Activity
Suitable for ages 12+
Play time 6 hours
Decide the fate of a nation and the destiny of the world! The Avalon Hill Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 board game is a stand-alone game that can also combine with the Axis & Allies Europe 1940 game. It includes over 450 playing pieces, deluxe game components, local storage boxes, and an oversized board that measures 35” x 32". The game includes neutral countries that can be invaded, and mechanized infantry and tactical bombers are included. This World War II strategy game can be joined with Axis & Allies Europe 1940 (sold separately) to create a 6-player game on a map measuring 70" x 32" (178 x 81 cm). The tabletop game is for 2 to 4 players, and playtime is about 6 hours. Avalon Hill and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
- STAND-ALONE OR COMBINE: Can be played as a stand-alone game or combined with the Axis & Allies Europe 1940 tabletop game (sold separately, subject to availability) to create one huge Axis & Allies experiences •OVER 450 PLAYING PIECES: The game includes ANZAC (Australian New Zealand Army Corps) miniatures as well as mechanized infantry and anti-aircraft artillery, and tactical bombers
- MASSIVE GAMEBOARD: The large gameboard (35" x 32") when combined with the Axis & Allies Europe 1940 game (sold separately) creates a 70" x 32" playing field to experience full scale WWII global conflict
- LEAVE YOUR MARK ON HISTORY: Play as Japan, China, the U.S., U.K. or ANZAC forces. Team up and compete to develop better weapons, conquer territories, amass units, and complete national objectives
- IMMERSIVE NARRATIVE: Experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay! This World War II strategy board game is for 2-4 players, ages 12 and up and takes about 6 hours to play •Ages 12 and up •2 to 4 Players •Includes gameboard, 5 national storage boxes, Battle Strip, Casualty Strip, 100 National control markers, 16 naval base markers, 16 air base markers, 16 industrial complex markers, 6 dice, 55 gray chips, 15 green chips, 10 red chips, 500 plastic miniatures, and instructions.
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.Added To Cart :Add To Cart Failed :prouduct successfully added to wishlist !
Davis Grading Guide'
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. '''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. '''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. '''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. '''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''