- Advanced Search for Magic, Pokémon, & Yu-Gi-Oh!
- All Pokémon Singles - In-stock
- All MTG Singles - Instock
- All Yu-Gi-Oh! Singles - In-stock
- All Digimon Singles - In-stock
Role Playing Games
- Young Learners
- Children's Books
- Black Library
- Light Novels & Manga
- D&D Books
- Star Wars Books
- Coloring & Activity
Age of Sigmar
Models & Dioramas
“The next BIG thing!” This is what many customers have been waiting for: a large premium box to perfectly fit standard-sized cards in sleeves. With the additional innovative features, this is all you need for your collection on a great gaming night.
This multi-functional premium box is designed to perfectly fit 400 double-sleeved, or 540 board game-sleeved cards*. Two removable drawers with ingenious magnetic flaps provide easy access to tokens, sleeved cards, or full decks. The top compartment can be used to store played cards, accessories, or as a mini dice tray.
With our highly rated CONVERTIBLE system the removable cover clips onto the bottom saving precious space on your gaming table when opened. Powerful magnets together with our innovative locking mechanism provide a secure closure, even if the box is shaken upside-down.
Also available as an EXCLUSIVE LINE version, covered in black Nexofyber+ surface material with a vibrant microfiber inner lining.
- Premium multifunctional card box with perfect width for standard-sized sleeved cards. No loose standard cards!
- Designed to hold up to 400 double-sleeved or 540 board-game-sleeved cards*
- Perfect for tournament players, a gaming night with a lot of cards or for games like Pokémon™, Marvel Champions, Arkham Horror LCG™, KeyForge®, or Terraforming Mars™**
- Ideal for the Magic: The Gathering™ format Cube Draft**
- 2 extra slots: one for sleeved oversized cards (such as Magic: The Gathering™ Commander and more) and one for life pads / writing pads
- 2 removable drawers for token, dice, sleeved cards or full decks
- Drawers can hold 40 additional double-sleeved cards each (or 50 with board-game sleeves* each)
- Revolutionary magnetic flaps guarantee effortless pulling-out of the drawers
- Notched drawer compartments for easy access; right down to the last card
- Top-level compartment for additional accessories, played cards, or usable as a mini dice tray
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.Added To Cart :Add To Cart Failed :prouduct successfully added to wishlist !
Davis Grading Guide'
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. '''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. '''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. '''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. '''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''