Starfinder Adventure Path #9: The Rune Drive Gambit (Against the Aeon Throne 3 of 3)
The heroes must infiltrate a secluded Azlanti science facility, liberate the captive scientists forced to study an experimental starship drive, and keep the device out of their enemies' hands. They soon learn of the drive's reality-warping power firsthand, but standing in their way is the dastardly Azlanti noble who has orchestrated the entire plot!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path concludes the Against the Aeon Throne Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Rune Drive Gambit," a Starfinder adventure for 5th-level characters, by Larry Wilhelm.
- Advice on how you can continue your campaign past the final encounter and how the Azlanti Star Empire will be empowered should the heroes fail, by Tracy Barnett.
- A detailed exploration of the peacekeeping organization known as the Stewards, including a pair of new archetypes for Stewards agents, by Lyz Liddell.
- An archive of new creatures, from a fey creature born of a comet to an aberration that exists on multiple planes simultaneously, by Ian Eller, David N. Ross, and Larry Wilhelm.
- Statistics and deck plans for a royal Azlanti luxury vessel, by Larry Wilhelm, plus a glimpse of the home world of the Azlanti Star Empire, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.