Thirsty Sword Lesbians
Love, swords, and adventure.
Thirsty Sword Lesbians battle the Lady of Chains when her enforcers march down from the frosty north. They rocket through the stars to safeguard diplomats ending a generations-old conflict. Even when swords are crossed, they seek peace with their opponent—and sometimes connect more deeply than anyone expects.
A sword duel can end in kissing, a witch can gain her power by helping others find love, and an entire campaign can be built around wandering matchmakers flying from system to system.
Thirsty Sword Lesbians is a roleplaying game for telling queer stories with friends. If you love angsty disaster lesbians with swords, you have come to the right place.
In this book, you’ll find:
- Flirting, sword-fighting, and zingers in a system designed for both narrative drama and player safety.
- An innovative take on the Powered by the Apocalypse family of games.
- Nine character types, each focusing on a particular emotional conflict: Beast, Chosen, Devoted, Infamous, Nature Witch, Scoundrel, Seeker, Spooky Witch, and Trickster.
- Guidance and support for running the game, including how to make appealing adversaries, set the tone, pace the game, and structure play.
- Tools to create your own settings and stories, alongside a dozen pre-written options including the cyberpunk Neon City 2099, steamfunk poets battling oppression as Les Violettes Dangereuses, laser swords and intrigue in the Starcross Galaxy, and more.
- World building worksheet for custom scenarios and starting scenario seeds to play with: Best Day of Their Lives, The Constellation Festival, Gal Paladins, and Sword Lesbians of the Three Houses
- Variant rules to highlight different identities, emotional connections, and setting elements.
- Strategies to adapt any setting where swords cross and hearts race for Thirsty Sword Lesbians.
Ready? Let’s go!
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.