Role Playing Games
- Advanced Search for Magic, Pokémon, & Yu-Gi-Oh!
- All Pokémon Singles - In-stock
- All MTG Singles - Instock
- All Yu-Gi-Oh! Singles - In-stock
- All Digimon Singles - In-stock
Sleeves, Deck Boxes, & More
Models & Dioramas
- Paint Sets
- Turbo Dork
- Citadel: Base Paint
- Citadel: Contrast Paint
- Citadel: Layer Paint
- Citadel: Dry Paint
- Citadel: Shade Paint
- Citadel: Technical Paint
- The Army Painter
- Spray Paint
- Young Learners
- Children's Books
- Black Library
- Light Novels & Manga
- D&D Books
- Star Wars Books
- Coloring & Activity
FACE YOUR FEARS
Unleash the horrors of Ravenloft in this campaign sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
Terror stalks the nightmare realms of Ravenloft. No one knows this better than monster scholar Rudolph Van Richten. To arm a new generation against the creatures of the night, Van Richten has compiled his correspondence and case files into this tome of eerie tales and chilling truths.
Discover the mysteries of Ravenloft, mist-shrouded lands where infamous Darklords lurk among ageless vampires, zombie hordes, cosmic terrors, and worse. Then make your choice. Will you create your own Domains of Dread, settings to host endless terrifying adventures? Or will you join the ranks of haunted heroes who embrace macabre lineages, dual-edged Dark Gifts, haunted subclasses, and other forbidden powers?
The mists of Ravenloft are rising. Overcome your dread or forever be its prisoner!
- Ravenloft’s expanded Domains of Dread return for the first time in Fifth Edition!
- Travel (perhaps even by choice) to familiar domains and discover new ones.
- Encounter a horrific assortment of creatures from the monstrous bestiary.
- Unleash a treasure trove of new story hooks, character options, and campaign customization to bring one of the most exciting Dungeons & Dragons settings to life!
- Everything the Dungeon Master needs to craft a horror-themed campaign for Dungeons & Dragons, including rules and advice for building custom domains and darklords using established horror tropes or your own special blend.
- Includes a brand new adventure sure to add thrills and chills to your game.
- Introduces character lineages, including dhampir, hexblood, and reborn.
- Presents dark gifts for characters that flesh out your place in the Domains of Dread.
- Adds two new subclasses, the College of Spirits for bards and the Undead pact for warlocks.
- A host of new backgrounds and trinkets themed specifically for a horror setting.
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.Added To Cart :Add To Cart Failed :prouduct successfully added to wishlist !
Davis Grading Guide'
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. '''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. '''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. '''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. '''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''