Role Playing Games
- Advanced Search for Magic, Pokémon, & Yu-Gi-Oh!
- All Pokémon Singles - In-stock
- All MTG Singles - Instock
- All Yu-Gi-Oh! Singles - In-stock
- All Digimon Singles - In-stock
Sleeves, Deck Boxes, & More
Models & Dioramas
- Paint Sets
- Turbo Dork
- Citadel: Base Paint
- Citadel: Contrast Paint
- Citadel: Layer Paint
- Citadel: Dry Paint
- Citadel: Shade Paint
- Citadel: Technical Paint
- The Army Painter
- Spray Paint
- Young Learners
- Children's Books
- Black Library
- Light Novels & Manga
- D&D Books
- Star Wars Books
- Coloring & Activity
Start your Warhammer Age of Sigmar journey with the Harbinger Starter Set! In one box, you'll get everything you need to learn the game, plus two starter forces of push-fit models- the noble Stormcast Eternals and the vicious Kruleboyz. Get ready for intense battles and endless adventures!
This boxed set includes:
- 1x 80-page Harbinger Edition Book (Softback): Discover the lore of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, as well as the background of the factions and units in the book. The book also contains several introductory tutorial battleplans that utilise the miniatures in the set, designed to teach you the basics of the game in manageable chunks.
- 1x 56-page Core Rules Book (Softback): Taking all the rules content from the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (available separately), this book is ideal for when you're ready to expand your army and battle other players.
- 32x Plastic Push-fit Citadel Miniatures: At the heart of the Harbinger set are two armies of brand new miniatures, all cleverly designed so they can be pushed together without the need for glue. Each force includes three powerful units armed with devastating weaponry and wargear, and they can easily be bolstered with additional reinforcements to act as the elite core of a larger army.
- These models include:
- 10x Stormcast Eternals
- 1x Lord-Imperatant with 1x Gryph-hound
- 3x Praetors
- 5x Vindictors
- 22x Kruleboyz
- 1x Swampcalla Shaman with 1x Pot-grot
- 10x Gutrippaz
- 10x Hobgrot Slittaz
- 6x Warscroll Cards and 2x Allegiance Ability Cards:
- 1x Dawnbringer Bastion Cardboard Terrain Feature
- A 30" by 22.4" Double-sided Gaming Mat
- 2x Range Rulers and 10x Dice
- 2x Rules Reference Sheets:
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel
We have a 30-day from purchase return policy, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, at your cost (we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like sealed or single trading card products, or flammable products like spray paint. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer in-store refunds. All in-store refunds and returns will be in the form of store credit.Added To Cart :Add To Cart Failed :prouduct successfully added to wishlist !
Davis Grading Guide'
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. '''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. '''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. '''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. '''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''